Faculty Application Process
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.
Candidates who wish to apply for a position should do the following:
- EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Go to: Careers at FAU - Workday (myworkdayjobs.com) OR click the direct links below
- INTERNAL CANDIDATES:
- Internal means you are currently an employee with an active Workday profile – whether you are full time, part time or a teaching assistant at FAU this applies to you.
- Log into https://workday.fau.edu with your credentials and go to “career,” “find open jobs,” and search for the open position using the position title and/or the REQ number shown in the available position listings below.
- Do NOT apply as an external candidate using one of the links below or your application will be automatically rejected from the system.
- Instructor - College of Nursing REQ13163
- Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs and Associate Professor - College of Nursing REQ13214
- Instructor - College of Nursing REQ13215
For more info: ADJUNCT FLYER ATTACHED
- Activity Planner REQ12959
- Activity Planner REQ12573
- Medical Assistant – Community Health Center (West Palm Beach Clinics) REQ10671
- Senior Associate Director, Research Programs/Services - College of Nursing REQ12565
- Senior Director of Financial Operations - College of Nursing REQ13176
- Academic Advisor II - College of Nursing REQ13336
- Clinic Assistant/Scheduler - REQ11936