Nadine Phillips began her nursing career at Broward College where she earned her Associates degree in Science. She continued on to Florida Atlantic University to first obtain her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and then her Master’s Degree with a focus in Nursing Education. She has worked with the Broward Health District System for over 23 years, in various capacity, such as bedside nursing, on one of the first HIV unit in Broward County, then gradually moving up the ladder, to become an Assistant Nurse Manager, then in the department of education as a Clinical Workforce Specialist, and finally as an Administrative Nursing Supervisor.
She has been teaching since 1997 at various colleges, and later joined Florida Atlantic University as an adjunct instructor in Spring 2016, then gradually moved into an instructor/Clinical Coordinator position.
- Acute care in Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Population in Practice
- Chronic Care in Nursing Situation with Adults and Aging Populations in Practice
- Complex Care in Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Population in Practice
- Psychiatric Mental Health in Nursing Situation with Adults and Aging Population in Practice
- Nursing Practice Immersion
- Learning Strategy and Human Development
- Magna Cum Laude
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Iota XI Chapter