Dr. Edna PetitHomme's clinical practice, teaching, and service have been directed towards reducing mental health disparities and improving access to mental health care in ethnically diverse populations. Dr. PetitHomme is a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner. She has training and experience treating and monitoring patient with psychiatric and medical disorders. She has worked in community mental health and inpatient hospital settings serving and advocating for the underserved populations.
- Chronic Care in Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Populations in Practice
- Complex Care Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Populations in Practice
- Acute Care Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Populations (Practicum)
- Nursing Practice Immersion/Clinical/ Stimulation Lab
- Poster Presentations
- PetitHomme, E, Chadwell, K, Archibald, Ca. Delivering an HIV Education Program to Adolescents in a Haitian Community Church: “Knowledge! Empower! Revamp!” Poster Presentation at: Sigma Iota Xi Chapter-at-Large 2020 Research Night; 2020 April 1; Boca Raton, Florida
- PetitHomme, E, Chadwell, K, Archibald, Ca. The Development of a Culturally Competent HIV Prevention Education Program for Haitian-American Adolescents Presentation at: Association of Nurses in Aids Care 2020 November 11-13; Virtual Conference
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Post-Master’s Certificate, Florida State University (2019)
- DNP, Florida Atlantic University (2017)
- MSN, Florida Atlantic University (2017)
- BSN, Florida International University (2013)
- ASN, Broward College (2010)
- AA, Miami Dade College (2007)