Dr. Kyndall Mammah’s clinical practice, teaching, service and research has been directed towards decreasing disparities in underrepresented groups in nursing. Dr. Pritchard is the recipient of Barry University College of Nursing and Health Sciences’ Doctoral Award. Her previous practice includes community, psychiatric, substance abuse, forensic, information technology, administration, acute, subacute, long-term care, quality and risk management, and academia. Dr. Pritchard’s research interests consist of increasing the numbers of men and minorities in nursing to improve health outcomes of culturally and ethnically diverse populations.
- Association of Black Nursing Faculty
- Member of Public Policy, Education, and Publications and Communications Committees
- American Nurses Association
- Florida Nurses Association
- Association of Black Nursing Faculty Conference, 2019: “Effective Teaching Strategies that Enhance Successful NCLEX-RN Outcomes for Diverse Student Populations”.
- Florida Blue State-wide Leadership Development Council, Poster presentation, February 2018: “Removing Barriers to Treatment in Opioid Addiction”.
- Poster & Roundtable Presenter on Patient Safety at Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE) Conference, April 2016: “Fall Prevention: Baby Steps: At Least We Are Not Standing Still!”
- Guest Lecturer for two classes, 2013: Barry University RN to DNP program, Nursing Informatics Course: “Health Care Information Systems-Welcome to the Dark Side: The Electronic Health Record and Nurses’ Roles in Health Care Technology-Meeting Meaningful Use Objectives;” and “Clinical Informatics and Telehealth".
- Second Place Story-board winner, Broward Health Quality Expo, 2011: “School’s in Session: Bridging the Gap in Stroke Education”.
Completed Research: “Black Men in a Sea of White: The Lived Experience of Black Men in Nursing”.
- PhD, Barry University (2019)
- MSN, Nova Southeastern University (2011)
- BSN, Nova Southeastern University (2009)
- AAS, Onondaga Community College (1995)
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.