Dr. Tracian Kelly has been a full time clinical instructor at the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing, FAU since July 2017. Dr. Kelly has worked as a staff nurse, Supervisor and then a clinical nurse manager for an Alzheimer’s unit for over 12 years. She also worked in the home health setting, Alf’s and nursing homes, mostly with adult and geriatric patients as a Family Nurse Practitioner where she specializes in providing care for the older adult through the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute and chronic conditions that are mainly associated with the aging population.
- Nursing Practice Immersion
- Complex Care in Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Population in Practice
- Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Chronic Care Nursing Situations with Adults and Aging Populations in Practice
- Psychiatric and Mental Health: Nursing Situations in Practice
DNP Capstone Presentation
• Nonpharmacological Approaches to Behavior and Psychiatric Symptoms of Dementia in Adults with Dementia: Implementation of a Program focused on Training Family Caregivers
• 10th Annual West Palm Beach Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Conference- Poster Presentation on Prostate Cancer in African American Males.
- 2015 Golden Key Honor Society Recipient
- 2015 Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society Recipient
- 2015 Sigma Theta Tau – Iota Chapter
- Esther Saylor Rothenberger Scholarship
- 2012-2014 HRSA Advanced Education, Nursing Traineeship (AENT) grant award.
- Lifelong learning/Grad Endowment
- 2011 Magna Cum Laude with Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduate Nursing Student Academy