- Brennen, M. (In review). The effect of a lifestyle management program on the cardiovascular risk factors of a group of African American women. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners.
- *Brennen, M. & Williams, C. (2013). The effect of a lifestyle management program on the cardiovascular risk factors of a group of African American women. The ABNF Journal, 24 (4), 92-97.
- 2011 Palm Healthcare Foundation Scholarship Award
- 2010 Palm Healthcare Foundation Scholarship Award
- 2009 Florida Nurses Foundation Scholarship Award
- 1993-1994 Who's Who in American Nursing
- Post-Master's Certificate (Program Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner), University of Kansas (2013)
- DNP, Florida Atlantic University (2012)
- MSN, Pennsylvania State University (1980)
- BSN, State University of New York at Utica Rome (1976)
- ASN, State University of New York at Morrisville (1974)
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, ANCC (1997)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), State of Florida (1985)
- Registered Nurse (R.N.), State of Florida (1982)
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.