Dr. Andrea Archer’s earned her EdD from Nova Southeastern University. She has extensive experience as a board-certified Adult Nurse Practitioner and worked for several years in the acute / critical care environment. Dr Archer has served as an officer in the United States Navy Reserves and her clinical practice, teaching and research interests focused on the transitioning of veterans to civilian life. Dr Archer is a Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) was a faculty member in a HRSA funded VBSN (Veterans to BSN) program educating veterans who were trained as military medics and corpsmen as they transition to the role of professional nurses. Dr Archer serves as a Guardian Ad Litem and mentors college students aging out of the foster care program.
- Florida Nurses Association (FNA)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Association of Black Nursing Faculty (ABNF)
- EdD, Doctorate in Education Nova Southeastern University (2012)
- MSN, Florida International University (2002)
- BSN, Florida International University (1999)
- ASN, Miami Dade College (1992)
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.