Fall 2019 Accelerated application period: November 1, 2018 – March 15, 2019
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Accelerated track (BSN) is specifically designed for the student with a baccalaureate degree in another field who wants to become a Registered Nurse. This limited-access program is a fast-track to a professional nursing career. It is an intensive four-semester program of full-time academic study for motivated individuals looking for a challenging and stimulating career in nursing.
Applicants with a degree can only apply to the Accelerated track. Due to the intensity of the track, the College of Nursing strongly recommends that students refrain from working throughout the duration of the track.
Within the application, the College of Nursing reviews three main components:
- An obtained Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative 3.0 or higher
- Prerequisite Science GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Individual adjusted TEAS score: minimum 78%
- Civics Literacy Test (CLEP or take course) – State of Florida requirement (applicants should complete this prior to applying to the accelerated track)
- Personal interview (not all applicants are invited to interview)
Information Sessions (Boca campus)
|September 4, 2018||1:45-3pm||NU 108|
|September 25, 2018||2-3pm||NU 108|
|October 9, 2018||1:45-3pm||NU 108|
|November 6, 2018||1:45-3pm||NU 108|
|November 27, 2018||2-3pm||NU 108|
|December 4, 2018||1:45-3pm||NU 108|
|Accelerated Academic Coordinator|
777 Glades Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33431