Research Funding Opportunities
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.
Following are some ways to receive information about funding opportunities. Faculty and staff, also see our ONRS Canvas site for additional resources on searching for funding opportunities.
• FAU has an agreement with GrantForward that allows FAU faculty members to access funding opportunities.
• Tip: Once an account has been established, set up a Profile with a list of keywords to capture research interests and see grant recommendations.
• Use Grants.gov to receive updates on federal funding opportunities.
• Subscribe to receive email updates--click on the top tab “Connect” and “Manage Subscriptions.”
• Subscribe to the “NIH Guide to Grants and Contacts” and receive the “Table of Contents” with a weekly listing of new NIH notices and opportunities: https://grants.nih.gov/funding/searchguide/index.html#/
Nursing Organizations (*selected)
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- American Nephrology Nurses Association
- American Nurses Foundation
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
- Emergency Nurses Association
- GMLA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of School Nurses
- National League for Nursing
- Rural Nurse Organization
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Transcultural Nursing Society
Please see this list of relevant foundations below, many of which have regular grant opportunities available.
- Allegany Franciscan Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Florida Blue Foundation
- John A. Hartford Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation