Louis and Anne Green Memory & Wellness Center
Programs and Services
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, so please share your honest feedback.
The Center's services are designed to respond to the unique needs expressed by individual clients and their families. They reflect state-of-the-art strategies to help maintain functional independence, delay decline, and promote well-being and quality of life.
- Comprehensive Memory and Wellness Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Comprehensive Driving Evaluation
- Adult Day Center
- Counseling / Psychotherapy
- Sustaining the Caregiver Programs
- Community Gentle Chair Yoga