Dr. Donna Linette is board certified in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Administration, and Holistic Nursing. After several years in an adjunct position, I was fortunate to join FAU on a full-time basis in 2018. My experience includes 35+ years in the hospital setting, the majority of those years working in nursing leadership positions in a variety of mental health settings. Passions include leadership in nursing, and advocating in mental health.
- Undergraduate Professional Development Series
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Nursing Situations Across the Lifespan
- Financial Administration of Nursing System
- 2019: King, Linette, Donohue-Smith, Wolf, Relationship between perceived nurse caring and patient satisfaction in patients in a psychiatric acute care setting, Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- 2018: Long, Linette, Manosalves,Introducing Drumming as a Therapeutic Intervention in Acute Psychiatric Services Beginnings
- 2017: Linette, Bryant, Managing Stress in Healthcare with Meditation: Got a Minute?, American Nurse Today