Distance Learning - Blackboard
Introduction to Online courses
The Christine E. Lynne College of Nursing uses Blackboard for delivery of on-line education.
Students who register before the beginning of classes are automatically entered into the Blackboard database. You will have access to your course from the first day of the semester until 1 week after the last day of classes for the semester.
Important User Information
USER HINTS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- To access the College of Nursing's online courses, you will need to login. Your login ID is your FAU Net ID.
- You are responsible for remembering your password. Faculty and administrators at the College of Nursing CANNOT retrieve your password.
- If you are having a technical problem with your course, or any other signon issues, please click on link to submit a ticket: https://helpdesk.fau.edu
- If you have a question about course objectives, assignments or content contact your course faculty. Each faculty will post information about the best method to contact them in the course materials.
- If you do not login to your course during the first week of the semester, or have periods of inactivity of 7 days or greater, your access to the course site may be blocked.
- E-mail is usually the most efficient method to resolve problems, so remember to keep your e-mail profile up to date, and check your e-mail frequently.