List of Collections
Archives of Caring in Nursing Collections
- Boykin, Anne - General Collection circa 1990 - 2014, 1.0 linear feet (additional materials available under other collections in the future)
- Gaut, Delores A. - papers circa 1974 - 1994, 1.0 linear feet
- Leininger, Madeleine M. - Collection on Human Caring and Transcultural Nursing, 1950-2012
- Picard, Carol L. – papers, 1972-2010, 4 linear feet
- Ray, Marilyn A. – Collection
- Roach, Sister M. Simone - papers 1958 - 2005, 1.3 linear feet
- Schoenhofer, Savina O. - papers, circa 1981-2008, 0.42 linear feet
- Schuster, Eleanor A. - general collection
- Sumner, Jane F. - publications, 2001 - 2008, 0.33 linear feet
- Swanson, Kristen M. - PhD dissertation 1983, 0.42 linear feet
- Touhy, Theris A. - general collection
- Valentine, Kathleen - papers circa 1986 - 1996, 5.3 linear feet
- Wolf, Zane Robinson - papers 1986 - 2016, 3.5 linear feet
Manuscripts: Professional Associations
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing History
Nursing History Collections
The Archives contains a collection of nursing history books, and two collections pertaining to nurses who received their training in the 1930’s and early 1950’s. These items are available as teaching materials, or for research use by appointment.
Please contact the Archives Curator at NurArchives@fau.edu for access to these materials.
Ellen D. Baer Nursing History Collection
The Joan Carson Wargo Collection: Mercy Hospital School of Nursing, Class of 1952
The Vernoff-Migdal Collection: Glimpses of a Nursing Career, Circa 1930 – 1990
The Archives has a small collection of books, comprising the published works of Caring Scholars and of Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing Faculty, and some antique nursing textbooks and related volumes. These books do not circulate, but are available for research use on site, by appointment. See also Nursing History Collections above.