Step One: Apply to Florida Atlantic University
- Complete the FAU Undergraduate Online Application. Please note: being accepted into FAU does not guarantee acceptance into the College of Nursing and the Undergraduate Nursing Program.
- When filling out your application:
- Click on "Application Type"
- Choose "Transfer"
- Even if you have a Bachelor's degree in something else, do NOT check Second Baccalaureate
- Then choose "RN-BSN."
- Send your official transcripts to the FAU Admissions Office.
- If you have an International Degree, follow the directions at FAU's International Admissions page.
Step Two: Apply to the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
- Once you are admitted to FAU, complete the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing application.
- The Admission and Progression Committee meets regularly to review applications.
- If all admission requirements are met, you will receive a preliminary acceptance to the College of Nursing.
Step Three: Complete a Level Two Federal Background Check and Fingerprinting
- Complete a level two federal background check and fingerprinting/Certified Background as directed by the College of the Nursing.
- The cost of all components of these procedures including any repeat procedures if needed is the responsibility of the applicant/student.
Step Four: Full admittance to the program
- Once your background check and fingerprinting are cleared, you will receive full admittance to the BSN program RN-BSN Track and will then by cleared to register for courses.
- Certified Background requirements must be complete within 30 days following full admittance to the program.
"All materials submitted in support of your application become the property of Florida Atlantic University. We cannot return materials or copies to applicants. Thank you for considering Florida Atlantic University."