Complete the FAU Undergraduate Online Application.
Please note: being accepted into FAU does not
guarantee acceptance into the College of Nursing and the Undergraduate Nursing Program. When filling out your application:
- Select pre-nursing as your major.
- Send your official transcripts to the FAU Admissions Office.
- If you have an International Degree, follow the directions at FAU's International Admissions page.
- Complete the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing application.
- Once you receive confirmation of your admission to FAU, contact Student Services at the College of Nursing to register for an orientation/advising appointment as the final admission step. Applicants are only formally admitted to the College of Nursing upon completion of their records review at the advising appointment.
- A federal background check and drug screen are required conditions of admissions. The cost of all components of these procedures including any repeat procedures if needed is the responsibility of the applicant/student. The flu vaccine and health insurance are only required in the semesters during which RN-BSN students register for NUR 4829L: Nursing Practice Immersion.
"All materials submitted in support of your application become the property of Florida Atlantic University. We cannot return materials or copies to applicants. Thank you for considering Florida Atlantic University."