Complete the FAU Undergraduate Online Application.
Please note: being accepted into FAU does not
guarantee acceptance into the College of Nursing and the Undergraduate Nursing Program. When filling out your application:
- Select nursing as your major.
- Send your official transcripts to the FAU Admissions Office.
- If you have an International Degree, follow the directions at FAU's International Admissions page.
- After admission to FAU, complete the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing application.
- Once you are admitted to the College of Nursing, you will receive an email requiring you to register for a group advising session.
- The final step in the admission process is the federal background check and drug screen. The cost of all components of these procedures including any repeat procedures if needed is the responsibility of the applicant/student.
- The remainder of the Certified Background must be completed prior to the start of the semester.
"All materials submitted in support of your application become the property of Florida Atlantic University. We cannot return materials or copies to applicants. Thank you for considering Florida Atlantic University."