The RN-to-BSN track is for applicants who have completed a diploma or associate's degree nursing program at an ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing Education, Inc, formerly NLNAC) accredited institution, have completed and passed the NCLEX exam, possess an unencumbered license in the state of residence, and who desire to earn their BSN.
At the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing, our RN-BSN track is designed around on what matters most to you as a working professional: Flexibility.
- Start your BSN journey any semester: Spring, Summer, or Fall
- Take the number of courses each semester that fits your life. Flex your educational schedule to meet your work, family, and other responsibilities.
- Choose the class format options to meet your learning style: live, online, and video conference classes.
- Select course format course by course in any combination of these formats.
- Select the format that will enable you to achieve the learning outcomes of the each course individually.
- Some courses taught as intensives
- Change course delivery options, site or full/part-time status at will.
- Courses offered at three sites:
- Boca Raton
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute