Lynne has been teaching at FAU since 1987 and has a passion for classroom instruction especially for pharmacology, pathophysiology, and physical assessment. She brings her clinical expertise to the classroom by maintaining a part time practice as a family nurse practitioner at the Light of the World Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale. In this non profit setting, she provides care to an underserved and disadvantaged population. She has a special interest in diabetes care, and helps to fulfill the mission of the clinic which is to focus on preventive care and education in a caring and culturally sensitive setting. She also works perdium at Asthma and Allergy Associates and has a fond interest in caring for children and adults with allergic disorders.
She loves animals, gardening and hiking.
- Physical Assessment
- Outcome Equivalence between Online and Traditional Learning
- Lehne, R. A. (2007) Pharmacology for Nursing Care 6th Edition. Saunders Elsevier St. Louis Missouri. Drug Fact Flashcards.
- Florida Atlantic University Clinical Excellence Award (2001)
- American Cancer Society Woman of the Year (1997)
- Broward County Medical Association Ernie Sayfie Award (1996)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Case Western Reserve University (2007)
- Post Master's Certificate- Family Nurse Practitioner Florida Atlantic University (2000)
- Master of Science in Nursing University of California, San Francisco (1984)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing university of California, San Francisco (1977)
- ANCC Certification Family Nurse Practitioner since 2001