RN to BSN Admission Requirements
Admission and Acceptance Requirements for the RN-BSN Track include:
- A minimum overall (cumulative) 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Current unencumbered RN license in state of residency
- A grade of "C" or better in all required prerequisite courses.
- Completion of 60 lower division college credits from an accredited institution and an associate's degree in nursing from an ACEN accredited institution or its international equivalent.
- The final step in the admission process is the federal background check and fingerprinting. The cost of all components of these procedures, including any repeat procedures if needed, is the responsibility of the applicant/student. The drug screen and immunizations are to be completed within 30 days of admission.